2003 What's New
- An addition to the Marketplace
- First update in a while! An addition to the Gallery
- Whew! I haven't made any updates in a while, huh? I did get some things
added to the Marketplace today. I still have
several pictures of various cars people have sent that I haven't yet posted.
I will get them up eventually, I promise!
- Chris Faulk sent in the TurboDodge Toon
of his two Spirit R/Ts
- An update to the Gallery today. Also, I've
been working on a 3D model of a CSX for a few
weeks. The model is mostly done now, but I'm still working on a scene to
show it off. You probably know that no plastic or die-cast P-body models
were ever made by anyone. I hope maybe this 3D model could serve as a basis
for one in the future.
- An addition to the Gallery
- Shelbycsx.com is proud to host the full-size, high-quality versions of
Rich Bowmer's terrific TurboDodge Toons.
If your car is missing, let me know,
and I'll try to get it and add it.
- Well, since there's no other news, I'll mention that I finally have a good
picture of my car. I took this at the Lone
Star SDAC's state-wide meet in Waco earlier this month.
- An addition to the owners' Web sites!
- Another deletion from the owners' Web sites today
- Uh...I forgot to change the year to 2003 on these "What's New"
entries until today. Also, I went through the owners' Web sites today and
removed those that have disappeared. There were some servers that weren't
found, and I've left those for now, since they may be temporarily down. If
you're a CSX owner with a Web site, e-mail the address to
me, and I'll add
- Dan Boyd sent in a nice new picture of the DC
Shadow. Thanks, Dan!
- Happy New Year! There was an addition to the Gallery